Thu, May 16|
Field Trip for the Arts (2nd Grade)
Our 2nd Graders get to attend an art class with Jess Quinn at the studio, then attend a performance of the Peking Acrobats.
Time & Location
May 16, 2024, 8:20 AM – 3:00 PM
Des Moines, Des Moines, IA, USA
About the Event
On Thursday, May 16th the 2nd graders will be attending a art class in Des Moines with Jess Quinn (Mainfram 900 Keosauqua Way #200) and the Des Moines Civic Center to see the Peking Acrobat's. They will leave Trinity at 8:20 AM and return by 3:00 PM.
- RSVPs due by Tuesday, May 7th
- Your RSVP is your permission slip; students will not be permitted to attend without an RSVP
- Each student will need to bring a sack lunch, or the school can provide a sack lunch (please indicate which when you RSVP)
- All fees must be paid in full by Tuesday,May 7th
- The cost is $19 per student and $1 per adult
- There are only 6 adult spots available for this field trip. These spots will be given to those willing to drive at least 3 students, RSVP and pay first. You must sign up and pay for an adult spot via our online payment form
- Students cost can be paid online or you can give cash/check (made out to Trinity Lutheran School) to Mrs. Sprengeler
- No younger children, please