top of page
Tue, May 23|
Fort Museum & Frontier Villiage
Fort Museum & Frontier Village (5th Grade)
5th Graders will be visiting the Fort Museum & Frontier Village in Ft. Dodge, IA.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 23, 8:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Fort Museum & Frontier Villiage, 1 Museum Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, USA
About the Event
On Tueday, May 23 the 5th Graders will be going to visit the Fort Museum & Frontier Village in Fort Dodge and lunch at Dolliver Park in Lehigh, IA. They will leave Trinity at 8:45 AM and return at 4:00 PM.
RSVPs due by Friday, May 12
- Your RSVP is your permission slip; students will not be permitted to attend without an RSVP
- Each student will need to bring a sack lunch, or the school can provide a sack lunch (please indicate which when you RSVP)
- We will need drivers. If you are able to drive/chaperone, please indicate so when RSVPing for your child
- All fees must be paid in full by Friday, May 12
- The cost is $5 per student, $5 per chaperone
- You can pay online or give cash/check (made out to Trinity Lutheran School) to Ms. Angeles
- No younger children, please
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
11 updates in the group
bottom of page