top of page
Mon, May 22|
Iowa Arboretum (Kindergarten)
Join us for our end of the year celebration! All Kindergarten families are invited to join our class as we celebrate the wonderful school year we've had, the many things we've learned, and the memories and friendships we've made.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 22, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Iowa Arboretum, 1875 Peach Ave, Madrid, IA 50156, USA
About the Event
Your family (parents, younger siblings, grandparents, etc. siblings in school excluded) is invited to join our Kindergarten class as we celebrate the wonderful school year we have had, the many things we have learned, and the memories and friendships we have made!
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW
- Kindergarteners will leave Boone High School at 11:00 am to participate in a program at the Arboretum. Drivers/chaperones are needed.
- At 12:30 pm all families are invited to join us at the Arboretum for a picnic lunch (families must bring their own lunches, but a school sack lunch can be provided for your child if desired).
- Following the picnic will be class awards. We hope each child will have at least one special person there to see them receive their award.
- After awards there will be some group activities and games. Students and families may enjoy the grounds together as long as they wish.
- Students will return to Trinity at 2:30 pm they may leave with their parents.
- The Arboretum's suggest donation is $8 for adults and $3 for children. Please consider donating since they are providing this learning opportunity to us free of charge.
- RSVPs due by Friday, May 12
- Your RSVP is your permission slip; students will not be permitted to leave Trinity without an RSVP
- Rain date will be Tuesday, May 23
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
27 updates in the group
bottom of page