Fri, Oct 14|
Grotto of the Redemption
The Grotto (5-8 Grade)
Middle Schoolers will visit the Grotto of the Redemption in West Bend, Iowa, as well as a sod house and historical museum.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2022, 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Grotto of the Redemption, 208 1st Ave NW, West Bend, IA 50597, USA
About the Event
Middle Schoolers will visit The Shrine of the Grotto of the Redemption in West Bend, Iowa, as well as a sod house and historical museum. They will leave Trinity at 7:45 AM and will return around 4:00 PM.
- Your RSVP will be the permission slip for this field trip
- Please RSVP by Friday, October 7
- Each student will need to bring a sack lunch, or a sack lunch can be provided for your child by the school.
- The cost for the day will be $6.00 per person.
- You can pay with cash or a check (made out to Trinity Lutheran School) to the school office. Please note in the memo that this is for the Middle School Field Trip
- If you would like to chaperon/drive, please indicate so, and how many seatbelted students you can take when RSVPing